MLX 1.20% 42.0¢ metals x limited

very nice day ,again .I am noticing a little more excitement and...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    very nice day ,again .I am noticing a little more excitement and urgency in the share price ,but still controlled (good ),so looks to me to have a lot more left in the short term .Cleared the resistance from the previous spike at 37.5 by a good margin ,which I find important for continuation .You would expect a pullback at some stage ,but I dont think we are close to it yet as the Tin price is actually gathering steam rather than running out of steam .Todays break looks more like confirmation of a continuation of the short term uptrend.
    Another huge rise for Tin today of 5% (thanks DJ )im Kuala Lumpur. This should be enough to spark potential overseas investors to seek out obscure midcaps such as MLX .I expect to see lots of articles about Tin in the press in the next couple of days .The fact is there is no competition for MLX in Australia , and very little else in the world ,if you wamnt to invest in a good tin stock. Most of the worlds Tin comes from Indonesia and China ,and they are putting regulations to keep it for themselves . If you want to invest in Tin producer in a in a stable country there is not much choice ,period .Doublee ,thanks ,things are going to plan .Good to see you still there .
    Tin ,Nickel, Cobalt, Phosphate ,and a little bit of Copper . What a great mix of commoddities to be in .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $380.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ $591.9K 1.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 225200 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.