TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Being sighted does not mean that one can see.And I am not sure...

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Being sighted does not mean that one can see.And I am not sure that some here are not hearing what they want to hear in this case. How many here saw the excesses opf the previous board?
    Using the senses analogy, I am speechless that some here remain resolutely positive about the incredibly negative recent developements.
    They burnt through some 8millions dollars with not much apparent commercial success and would not be cash flow for another 18months despite cash injection of another 12millions dollars.
    Soem here dislike the truths being told, repeating a fact does not reduce the reality of the situations.
    Picking up the phone for what? To be told a fluffy sugar coated reassurances by a board so commited that they only see fit to buy 20k worth of stock between them!
    I would rather see publicity for the company and real skin in the game by the board. If the board had show real commitment when the share price was threatening the 55cts resistance, we could be doing a rights issues at much higher price now. Nothing wrong with airing dirty linen for a public company. If anyone watches Lateline Buisness last night, you would see a couple of company chairmen suggestiving that AGM is quite useless for transfers of information to share holders and in the electronic age, there should be continous communication with share holders. For a technology company, it is rather ironic that TZ chooses to use the ancient means of communication via the AGM once a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.