TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

We had no choice but to reappoint Bouris, with QVT holding a gun...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    We had no choice but to reappoint Bouris, with QVT holding a gun at our head - look at the conditions in TZ's agreements with QVT. And Ting was not up for re-election.

Anyway, I welcome Bouris' re-appointment - I am glad he has agreed to stay on - I'd just like to know how much of his time TZ is getting for our money.

Note my previous musings that I'd be able to consider the value of further re-investment in TZ if provided with even an overview of the budgetary breakdown for expenditure of the capital - in particular cash-flow projections which demonstate that the short to medium term likelihood of further capital raisings in an ever-downwards spiral is low.

I'm surely not the only one who'se run a quick ruler over the available numbers, and concluded that one of the primary reasons for capital raising is to continue to pay very high executive salaries & head office overhead expenses - for what is in effect projected to be at best a $6M turnover company (at least on the income side of the ledger).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.