FMG 0.40% $22.50 fortescue ltd

Missmoneymoneybags are you sure it is 10th March and not March...

1. 959 Posts.
    Missmoneymoneybags are you sure it is 10th March and not March 2010? Options usually expire close to the end of the month. Looks like 25 March is the relevant date for FMG. You should make sure you know the exact expiry date as you will need to take action before then if you do not want the options to lapse.

Also, a few general points to consider as it seems you are new to the world of investment:

Be wary of investing on the basis of tips from friends and relatives;

Be wary of following the advice of posters on internet forums (see the disclaimer in my signature regarding how you should treat my post). Most posters have undisclosed vested interests which may be the complete opposite of yours;

Before you make your next investment spend some time studying how the sharemarket works by attending courses and reading up on the internet (www.asx.com.au is the stock exchange website);

Research to death any companies you are considering investing in, the industry in which they operate and especially their management team (in my experience if a director has been involved in shady stuff, total incompetence or outright fraud at one company, the same issue rears its ugly head at another company they are a director of).

If you are going to take advice of posters have a look at their history over a lengthy period of time - you'll find many posters will be saying the same thing about a company now that they were saying twelve months ago despite the fact the price may have risen 200% or fallen 90% and despite major changes to the industry or business prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.50
Change
-0.090(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $69.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.46 $22.57 $22.35 $49.27M 2.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2624 $22.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.51 4467 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.