LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

It's nice to see things are finally moving in the right...

1. Syz
    145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's nice to see things are finally moving in the right direction!

Se251 is estimated at 150ha, or 1.5 sqr km. It's not small!
    Even if the cores come back negative, The 5 samples they've taken won't be enough to rule out there being diamonds at this target.

I find this sentence very encouraging:
    "Lucapa will undertake a drilling and sampling program on Se251 to determine kimberlite geometry and diamond grade."

To be talking about diamond grade before they've found any diamonds is showing a fair amount of confidence. Perhaps they can see diamonds in the samples?

I'm going to be critical of the DMS news though. 4 of 6 containers isn't bad, but where are the other 2? Do they expect them to arrive soon? Is there an issue with them? Have they left the port? The obvious questions aren't answered. Sure they might arrive tomorrow, so tell us that rather than leave us wondering what have gone wrong.

And RE time frame for the commissioning...
    Next quarter??
    This feels like a fairly relaxed time frame given that they are seemingly expecting all of the parts to be there during May.

To me next quarter means it could be July, but it could be September. Given the delays they have had with this plant I'm sure they are as keen as we are to get it up and running. I would have thought build in June, commission in July would be reasonable.

Hopefully this news flow continues and we find some diamonds in the drill cores. Surely it can't take more than a week to run the cores through the DMS.

Fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.