ASE 0.00% 3.1¢ astute metals nl

I'm pretty fired up, the bots in BTA and CSR and DOM and SPT...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    I'm pretty fired up, the bots in BTA and CSR and DOM and SPT have really got to me this week. I've had a couple of Southern Comforts and coke to loosen up. ASIC are absolute scum, there is no protection for us retail guys, they only look after their corporate white collar criminal mates, and IMHO they are on the take, turning a deliberate blind eye to blatant FRAUD every single trading minute of every day. One day they'll allow the wrong person to be ripped off and lose their home or family or other assets. I hope a lawyer gets dudded, well one actually did in the Opes Prime thing Chris Murphy. Our boy Leo Pitney was involved big time in that too, but he's slowly but surely making up his losses in companies like BPO ARO BOE RRS, you know the M.O. cheap placements free options (or 0.001c) meanwhile us little folk slowly (or in my case quickly) bleed till we get drained. ASIC have a LOT to answer for these past two years, i hope someone goes after that ASIC chairman after he retires in May, he'll be getting a huge golden handshake no doubt, in the millions. As for ARO, the price says it all, HALF A CENT, about 3 notches from it's all time low, and five notches from OBLIVION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $7.862K 257.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62474 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 30631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.