IMM 0.00% 32.0¢ immutep limited

am i losing my marbles lol?, page-14

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi WOS. lol the past is the past and what i have noted is that rarely does any company on the ASX meet all commitments relative to timelines. Naturally though, we shareholders get disappointed when they are not met.

On the current situation I cant be certain as to whether October is definitely out but kbear1 seems to think so. In any event Matthew should be out of bed in the USA by now and hopefully he will clarify whether the newsletter advice of October has altered to sometime by dec31.

In mitigation of the communication issues I think that will now improve due to the just announced changes. We now have Marc Voight looking after the finances and an inhouse barrister handling legal and importantly the work of company secretary. This imo will improve communication markedly. I havent yet made contact with our new legal eagle but I hope to do so soon.

WOS I also know that all the key players communicate effectively as all replies to my written communications have been forwarded to the four key people to keep them in the loop.

Hope that allays some of your concerns.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $465.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.8¢ $845.3K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 140318 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 14222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.