CYL 4.63% $1.13 catalyst metals limited

Aswonwho knows what its worth? they don't i think! Less than...

1. 21 Posts.
    Aswon
    who knows what its worth? they don't i think! Less than 1700m drilling all shallow RC. Who could tell from that? But go baack and look at prospectus. Pic of geochem is huge, and pics of IP geophysics all big deep conductors. Moly is flanked by huge copper and tungsten zones - all look part of one big system. Could be big sleeper this one. See if they hook in and spend some dough to work it out. Waste of a float if they dont.

Jooles man youre hung up on 2-4m. What else they say on front of quarterly your reading? 20m at 0.12%Mo so thats 20m at 0.20%MoS2 right like THR and Queensland Ores and firends. What else CYL got, 61m at 0.14%MoS2 in disc hole Yeah its not 'awesome' but not bad start to grass roots find.They only drilled 120m and most is 75m. Considering turdy little drilling its luck they hit anything.

And I think the U is just around anyway. Gascxoyne area is full of it. Why wouldn't junior CYL have a go at it? Paladins Manyingee (Sp?) is up that way and is starting to show up on a few maps in the papers. Still agree with you, they should get Moly to a resource and see if can make money. Then watch market cap go nuts compard to now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.050(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $253.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.18 $1.09 $500.7K 441.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 12767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.