CYL 4.63% $1.13 catalyst metals limited

So what is the value of Molly / pound based on? Mo or...

1. 21 Posts.
    So what is the value of Molly / pound based on? Mo or Mos2?
    ---Neither! Its based on MoO3! Which is what you get after youve roasted MoS2.

Also can you clarify a few things as your last was confusing a little bit (its probably just me).
    ---If I say anymore it probably be more confusing lol!

Are you saying that MoS2 is a higher grade of Molly than Mo?
    ---not sure what you mean by question. see below maybe

So which resource would actually be worth more?

50 meters @ 1.0% MoS2 OR
    50 meters @ 1.0% Mo
    ---50m at 1.0% Mo is worth 60% more because is actually grade in MoS2 of 50m at 1.6%MoS2.
    confused yet? Get this, 50m at 1.0% MoS2 is the same as 50m at 0.6%Mo.
    Mo does not occur in nature, only in labs and smelters. MoS2 is whats in the rock and gets concentrated for sale or roasting. MoS2 contains about 60% Mo.

Also the depths of Kings isn't an issue. The molly actually starts 10 metres below the surface. Yes you are right the grades get higher as they go deeper - but I actually beleive that is a good thing. You also have to look at the width of the ore zone as well which are huge.

Just to give you an idea Henderson mine molly starts 1000 metres below the surface.
    ---yep. but Henderson is super high grade and big flat blob. Somewhere in the world has to be the extreme! KMN seems limited in strike so far and the drill widths are long, but true width is not so great. Still possibly a goer but if can't start with open cut can be hard. Pity they arent going faster to drill it out.

Someone should write a good blog or something on the moly subject! How about the ASX and how to compare moly cos in Oz?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.050(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $253.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.18 $1.09 $500.7K 441.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 12767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.