ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

am i missing something here ????, page-38

1. 399 Posts.
    re: tls look out! voip to hit mass market shelves

engin (ENG) - Guerilla Marketing par excellence.

Case Study.

Engin (ENG) -- Case Study in Marketing Excellence. .

Why do many of us, reckon engin will massvely succeed ?

Many marketing executives that I have spoken to are very impressed....and confident with the effective roll out of engin

They say to me that: "Robbo, They make it so easy for consumers. So simple and focused. Customers feel secure and safe dealing with engin..."

THe other main theme you sort of pick up with engin is that.....

“….. Robbo, engin presents us all, with a classic Case Study, on how to roll out a successful New Product Solution at the forefront of Customer Need and Customer Demand.....

This seems like a very healthy brand....

engin will definitely get increasing Salesand recurring scaleable income from these sales....

What is appealing about engin, is that you and I .... can so easilly relate to, and use the pro=duct every day.... it really is a must have... for many SME's... to save save money...."not just a nice idea"

In fact, say these gals and guys I was chatting to about engin,

....." we can all relate to the engin (ENG) vision statement:

the engin Visionis So focused. It is simplicity itself.

" ....We will continue to be the leading broadband telephony provider in the cost conscious consumer and business market...."

Fair enough I thought.. With me what out group liked was that ....With engin, you can readilly note, and actually see the positive tangible real specifics, the quantifiable reality of the Sales Progress.....And that is something we at H/Copper is waht we can all relate to …..…

This sense of real legitimacy, is backed up by the numbers …...

.... and by all the list of firsts….. that they consistently put their name to:

From the ASX Official Announceemnts:

Engin ---

• First in the world with “000” emergency
    call termination

• First phone calls over broadband
    powerlines

• First with 2 way calling on PC Phone

• First with converged fixed/mobile product
    offering with Voice Box Series 2

• Multiple award winner – MIS Strategic 100 Nominated as a Rising Star

Does this guarantee Success and Great Results ....…for engin going forward ?

Most folk I speak to, says it comes very real close …..
    However it is also now reassuring and rather nice to have some real statistics and facts …...

Engin (ENG) have proven results in building their excellent brand …..

To quote the CEO, Ilka Tales again:

“We have established the brand …. ...

• One year ago engin was unknown
    But since launch:

• Last month 35 print articles were written about engin

• 37 million people have read about engin in the past year

• 60,000 individuals spent 6-7 minutes on the engin website in the past 4 weeks

• We continue to educate the market, grow the category and our sales

What also gives me, and I am sure some of you ….a good feeling about engin…. .is their incredible Customer…. Focus, and dedication to Customer Service.

Customer, Customer, Customer, Customer, Customer, Customer, Customer …..

To quote engin’s well regarded CEO Ilka Tales:

Our Customers are our heroes and the reason engin exists:

• They engage with us

• Most importantly our customers are our heroes

• We are delivering on our promises of:
    – Quality
    – Service
    – Massive savings

• We are building trust

• They in turn are recommending us to their family, friends and business colleagues

So do we reckon this a recipe for healthy profits and healthy Sales and Happy new repeat customers?

The near present future ..... will indeed have the say on that.

But the signals are very good. The signs are now quite definite and clear from the perspective of a lot of successful business people that I speak to about engin .....….

Kind Regards,

Robbo

Robbo’s Motto:

“ Buy only quality when ……. everyone else is selling , and ….. hold until everyone else is buying.
    This is more, than just a catchy slogan. It is the very essence of successful Investment….” J. Paul Getty.

Disclaimer:
    Views expressed above are unwarranted. These views ought not be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Views expressed above, cannot be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Comments expressed here; are on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Views are only the author’s personal, subjective whimsical thoughts, sometimes experiences, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as other interpretations and review. In that light, for any investment decision, always do your own research, seek independent financial advice and independent counsel you can trust at all times. Therefore, please take these opinions and sentiments only in this context.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.