NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Hi everyone,I will try to answer Mattga's concerns on why i...

1. 44 Posts.
    Hi everyone,
    I will try to answer Mattga's concerns on why i think RER SP is still between 5-6 cents because it seems this question is still relevant to date.
    1. The market is we all know is either way ahead of itself or lags well behind, you often see companies posting increase in profits for the period due and the SP decreases however these companies do eventually reflect their true SP in time, with RER the market is lagging in its outlook on the company and we will only see a dramatic increase in SP wants we get the news that the science has been applied and works. I have often said if the science stacks up the SP will increase exponentially. So let the SP for the moment drop on such little volume, this can create buying opportunities for those how can. A similar scenario happened to me 2 years ago with LINC Energy, I purchased $100,000 worth of shares at 76 cents, 3 months later they decreased to 50 odd cents, I knew the drop in SP did not reflect the company outlook and realised it was only due to negative sentiment in the market and held on, well good think i did as i was well rewarded when the SP increased from then on to as high as $5.50.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.