CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

am i missing something, page-21

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nursery,

I think I have been with you here for near on a couple of years now, I bought my original package at around 7cents, I never had the guts to buy big when I should have at around 5c when my software picked it up as a "Buy Now" with everything signal.

I have traded this stock all the way up and most of the way back down, but kept my original holding, I have never lost faith in it as a share that will make money in the long run for the faithfull.

Anyone who purchased 2 years ago, would have to be ecstatic by the way it has improved, or maybe they have set the bar too high and expect way too much.

We have come a long way , and still have a fair journey, and no, it won't be straight up there will be months of little gain, and there will be setbacks but in the end I believe we will be rewarded.

And if and when I sell I won't come back to this thread to badmouth my bad decision and blame the stock.

DYOR, Badmouthing stock will not change anything, unless your name happens to be Buffett.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.