CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Usually, and from what I know, the Material Capital Raising is...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Usually, and from what I know, the Material Capital Raising is done when the Company let's someone in for a fair chunk of the company, and it is either done to supply some big fat Instos or Sophisticates, or for the purpose of allowing someone in for the specific purpose of a JV or gaining a fair chink of the company. Usually a controlling stake.

That, from what I know is done to let them in while the sp is low, and it is usually followed by some good news so that those sophisticates or Instos can make some money.

On the other hand of the equation we have Pattos here as well that would like to have a good allocation for it's investors/clients before the good news, if any, will come out. And let's not forget that while we took up the full allocation, "UNEXPECTEDLY AND SURPRISING" to Pattos that thought they were going to fill the gap, they missed out altogether. A good reason that they may be getting some allocated now.

And let's not forget that Patterson are our Indpendent Brokers as well. And, we wouldn't want to upset them. Would we !!!

There is no doubts that IMO we will go through some rough seas while these investors will cash in on their profits, but, IMO, the time will come that we will start to reap some rewards ourselves as well. DYOR.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.