BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I can see all the belief and excitement by all the posts on this...

1. 42 Posts.
    I can see all the belief and excitement by all the posts on this stock. I would love it all to come good for all who have skin in the game. But to me the whole picture does not stack up.
    I see that AZK have bought 100% of a company that is essentially just the guys. A scientist, an investor and a product developer. These guys, BrainChip, apparently have been developing their Neural Computing technology that autonomously learns for 10 years. The technology was patented in 2008. No doubt since 2008 they have shown this technology to a lot of companies. Seven years is enough time for the word to get around. So far none of the big players in computing technology have seen fit to invest. Nor have any medium or small players. But now a small Australian junior mining company has acquired 100% ownership of BrainChip by paying $400,000 and agreeing to loan BrainChip a further $250,000. Plus AZK, which have 204 mil shares on issue now give BrainChip 303 mil shares and possible 198 mil performance shares. It looks like AZK have given $400k and 60% of their own company to own technology that no one else has wanted to invest in. Questions:
    1. Why has no other more suitable partner out of all the computing technology companies in the world been tempted to invest in the last 7 years.
    2. Why would BrainChip want an Australian junior miner as a partner if there was a more sensible option?
    3. Given that this technology has not found a way to convert itself from a concept to income up to now, what has changed lately that makes this technology valuable? Because it sounds good on paper but the only people paying anything at all for it up to now are AZK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $909.4K 5.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 1274483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 309093 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.