GBE 12.3% 5.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Am I missing something, page-2

1. 6,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    Yes a lot of banter but things are being put in place for Malawi to develop a mining industry - there's a body for this a department for that - this and everything but nonetheless it's coming together.

Take confidence in Middlemas (director of SVM) just purchased 127k of shares on market. Their graphite deposit is across the main road from GBE'S Katengeza - it is special in that the graphite is hosted in a saprolite or something ground - lower capex - lower opex.
    Anyway his recent purchase of a million shares takes his holding in SVM to 6 million or so. He must have confidence not only in the deposit but things finally progressing to be actually able to mine at some point when the new mining bill is implemented etc etc.

Long shot but Katengeza was excluded from original Chizoro tenement lease - recent annual report stated over 50% of samples contained north of 10% total graphite - could it be hosted in a similar saprolite deposit? Long shot but geez we could do with a break - some transparency - some news or the current downward trend will continue with no news and diminishing cash balance.

Have a great Xmas all - keep safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.007(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.0¢ $2.777K 52.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 654251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.