MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

...... it appears to be a good project and from my calculations...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ...... it appears to be a good project and from my calculations (DYOR) the project alone is worth substantially more than 100 fold the existing share price, (in addition to this, once they get going, they have a further 1 000 sq. km of prospective territory under license to develop to take this 100 fold growth way further). It’s hard to find a share with such potential these days, but the problem, in my assessment, is Forrester.

I believe he is the reason why the market has lost faith in the company and the reason why the share price is down 99% under his management. He is too tired; too slow to drive the project further. Every problem is someone else’s fault, every opportunity is missed.

Unless we have a change in the managing directorship and Chairmanship and fresh competent management is infused into this project, we will continue to tread water. MTB will be no further next year this time. He will bumble along, raising small amounts to fund his ‘administration’ costs and putting out little announcements to maintain the illusion and help him with his placements.

i wouldn’t worry about his 26%, there are a handful of highly disappointed substantial shareholders who I am sure can be convinced to back a new strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $495 272.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 76363461 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22924349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.