JRV 5.26% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

Skype - you have 2 questionsQuestion 1 - I worded it badly... -...

1. 190 Posts.
    Skype - you have 2 questions

Question 1 - I worded it badly... - no I wouldn't make a big investment and not keep an eye on it - I watch JRV like a hawk - I have automatic email alerts setup through Westpac Broking and Google News - I know within a couple of minutes when anything happens RE: JRV. The point I meant to make was - I don't care if I bought at 2 cents and it's down to 1.4 cents... because I believe that in 10 years it will be $10... I also believe (as obviously does Norm...) that the time is close to Young going into production - I do think we have one last hurdle, but it's a just a matter of time before they give up - Duncan was quoted as saying (by someone on HC) that any potential large investor in the Young project (Chinese or other...) would "want to go it alone..." - ie. they wouldn't want to drag along and split the profits with several thousand investors... We need to reject this absolutely - Our major concern is a sell-out - a hostile takeover - someone offering 5 or 10 cents for our "2 cent shares" (that are really worth $10...)

Question 2 - "is the recovery problem over" - I don't know - but I think Duncan said yes - and I believed him and I think Norm believed him...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $69.6K 3.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1256533 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582618 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.