BMN 0.63% $3.14 bannerman energy ltd

fairdinkum,i am reading posts like,"Picked up another 20k before...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    fairdinkum,

i am reading posts like,

"Picked up another 20k before close ... time to start loading up, so I will put my cash where my mouth is.

I want to have a bigger exposure when the news start flowing

cheers"

guess what,

someone bought another 20k because a director who happens to be associated with nm releases an announcement which includes this......note whats in bold!

Director, CLIVE JONES commented “The Company is pleased with the support from the market and in
    particular we welcome RCF to the registry of the Company. THE OPERATIONS OF THE COMPANY HAVE BEEN UNAFFECTED BY THESE EVENTS and the Company remains focussed on continuing to advance its flagship
    uranium project in Namibia with drilling ongoing and feasibility studies into the mining of the Company’s
    resources to continue throughout the year. “
    CLIVE JONES
    Director
    Bannerman Resources Limited

here are some questions,

where is the chairman?

where is an executive?

why is a non executive director who is associated with nm via a 20% direct interest in bmn's namibian activities releasing an announcement which includes.....THE OPERATIONS OF THE COMPANY HAVE BEEN UNAFFECTED BY THESE EVENTS.

why hasn't the chairman or an executive felt it appropriate to release such an announcement?

do the chairman and executive director believe that the operations of the company have been unaffected by nathan mcmahons activities?

is clive jones desperately protecting nm's position and their combined 20% investment?

thanks to nm, HOW IS TURGI GOING TO FUND THEIR 20% COMMITMENT TO AA????

does anybody see the forrest for the trees????

my tip......cj and nm wont be directors of bmn on july 1 and turgi wont hold 20% of the el's.........which spells pain for a little while longer.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
-0.020(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $553.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.14 $549.1K 173.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17424 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.15 3973 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.