BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

There is no revenue from IEV yet. I finally spoke to Richard...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    There is no revenue from IEV yet. I finally spoke to Richard Wolanski at 7 tonight AEST. I mentioned the paragraph in question, and he said he was not fully aware of it. (The paragraph was written by Clive Langley). It sounds like they will, however, be generating revenue through IEV before the end of the year. I asked about being able to generate enough revenue to avoid another cap. raising, and that is when he said he was confident that the things happening in Asia would be put in place in good enough time to avoid this happening.

I asked about the remaining Darwin tenders, and he said that he was unaware of anyone else capable of doing the work.

That about covers it. It was 5pm over there, and I got the impression he really was not in a conversational mood.

I am NOT impressed that they have included wording to that effect when it is totally untrue. The fact is that, this year to date, they have zero revenue. We all knew that, so nothing has changed, but to say that they have exceeded last years revenue when in fact they have not is very misleading.

I have complete confidence in the technology, and the ability of management to make the most of it, but they need to implement some controls to prevent misleading information like this being included in future reports.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.