CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

am i reading too much into this?

1. 801 Posts.
    Hey folks,

just reviewing a few things today and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the july quaterly newsletter put out to subcribers.

In particular I found it interesting the amount of information made available about Helium and also in comparison too some of those other resources we may be chasing.

Also I noted the map provided on page 3 is slightly changed from its original incarnation. If you look at it, you will notice that EP82 and EP105 (HE Nuclear farm in) have been changed. EP82 has effectively been cut in half by shading and EP105 has been enveloped by the same shading within a "box" immediately around the Mt Kitty prospect.

This made me wonder about HE nuclear or Martin Place Securities.
    Does anyone know how they are set up. I do remember someone around this site with some understanding of the investment position. Can MPS transfer some of their investors (BG sale)rewards into HE nuclear and expand what it wants done with with these tenements in this drill phase, MPS has the cash but does HE Nuclear?

regardless I do find this anomoly a little curious, but thats what you get with anomolies.

I apologise in advance if my spelling has let me down again or if I have let it down.

It is great to see some new posts from everyone, even those keen on seeing 10c....I think you are selling this one short if you are looking forward so much for 10c.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.