ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Am I the only holder of ADS, page-8

1. 1,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    So far we really only have the managements assurance that the software is tip top. The proof of that pudding etc......
    Unfortunately ADS is not the only player in this space, and is probably one of the smallest, so the above is paramount.
    I am not one to rely on managements honesty alone when it comes to an investment, so I am encouraged by all the new agreements that have been signed. The biggest marketing agencies arent likely to go through the whole process of evaluating (Performance, Reliability, compliance, compatability, usability, ease of integration and probably much more) the package, draw up and sign a legal agreement then not use the software.
    Although the elements above in brackets may take some time to activate, that process has begun. imo the revenue from here should be on a sharply upward trajectory.
    Things I am looking out for are extensive and timely communications from management. If we only get the mandated quarterly reporting, then things are probably not going quickly enough.
    Worst case, we lose our money on a calculated gamble.
    Mid case, the rally starts and a takeover comes in at 20c and we all smile a bit.
    Best case. the rally takes off like a rocket, becomes unstoppable and a takeover from Amazon/Google et al comes in at .........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 22142088 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7159376 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.