Newcomputer... as u can see ur definitely not alone..i too have...

1. 99 Posts.
    Newcomputer... as u can see ur definitely not alone..

i too have lost everything & have felt like you much of the time for a few weeks now "nothing to live for" etc. etc. but i could never do myself in.. it would only leave a huge mess for the people i love to clean up.. i created the mess so i have to clean it up.. wont happen over night but .. like others are saying.. life goes on.. the sun still comes up etc. etc.

Due to a divorce I lost a fortune on property back in 2002.. my life savings from 17 years of hard work.. built the house from the ground up myself which only made the loss hurt more.. since then moved states..worked a couple of dead end admin jobs for a while.. saved some money up again. .dabbled in the market.. made some lost some... eventually got enough money together.. to pursue my dream of trading fulltime.. have put everything into this dream the last 2 years & a lot into it over the last 10.. i had been planning it for quite a few months but as luck would have it i started trading fulltime 3 business days after china sneezed last February.. i will never forget my first day 20 stocks in my list & not one of them was green... plenty has happened since then good & bad but slowly the dream was turning into a nightmare...Last Friday i had to pull the pin.. i dont have a cent to my name & have lost practically all of my wifes inheritance as well.. i made a lot of bad mistakes that i will hopefully learn from.. also had several things happen that could be called extremely unlucky.. finished my trading career with 37 losses from my last 40 trades.. had actually been surviving ok until that little run..the shortselling ban didnt help my trading model either.. the dream is over for me.. but life isnt...

I still have a beautiful wife.. the poor silly fool still loves me for some reason.. i still have an awesome family.. not many close friends but that tends to happen when you move states after 32 years..i have an interview tomorrow for a nightjob & currently have my eye on a couple of day jobs that i will apply for.. cant even get the confidence together to do an application yet but i will over the next couple of days.. if i dont get one of those jobs i have a fairly mindless job lined up that might actually be nice for a few years.. probably the hardest thing has been my wife wanted to start a family this year & thats been put on hold.. so i feel like i have let a lot of ppl down..but once i have a steady income again we can work on that..

Make no mistake the last 3 months have been tough... not the toughest in my life but right up there.. i have recovered in the past & will recover again.. maybe just gets a little bit harder to make the first move the older you get... but every day gets a little bit brighter.. still have a long way to go though... I will never trade CFD's again but i will probably buy some shares again one day.. heres hoping...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.