New computer Hope you still there mate, and thanks for starting...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    New computer

Hope you still there mate, and thanks for starting this thread.

I think it is abundantly clear that you are not the only one losing his shirt or crapping his daks - plenty others in tatters too - including me.

However, the reason I thank you for starting the thread is because it has seen so many come out and say how badly they have been impacted by all this and that makes me feel better coz I dont feel so alone either lol.

Moreover, to see a few well known posters come in here and declare their past mistakes AND THAT THEY NOT ONLY LEARNED FROM THEM BUT RECOVERED AND GOT STRONGER !!!!!!!!!!!!! - well that offers hope!!!!!! and it offers it when it is most needed.

Wont mention them by name - they know who they are.

They have shown that even they - the gurus that many of us have on our favourites list and read everything they write very carefully (even if we never post or interact with them they are still on our list) - yet they have made the same blunders in the past as we have now - and they recovered. The key point is tho - they learned from those hits - they changed what they were doing and it made them better for it.

Just wish bernake would learn and get ahead of the market shoulda cut last night - I am sure he is far from a dummy but he is bloody slow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.