KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Am I too late to jump in?, page-6

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    From what I am aware the markets have not crashed back to back years before so unlikely to occur this year. Bond yields are spiking & the US Fed will step in with yield curve control. Other central banks will follow suit including the RBA which has been controlling the 3 year bond yield curve to maintain it at 0.1%. They will most likely also commence controlling the 5 year & 10 year yield curves similar to US Fed.

This stock had a lot of ongoing downward pressure for many months due to unlisted options being converted & dumped onto the market. The SP became a coiled spring & has rebounded to it's intrinsic value the past month when the unlisted options expired.

Fair value based on Q2 FY2021 4C would be around 8c without any premium for soon to be launched B2B. Fair value based on Q3 FY2021 4C to be released in about 5 weeks will be around 11.5c, again without any premium for B2B launch.

The selloff into the high 8's & low 9's happened the day after the big rise to close at 9.9c. It seems to have formed a base around 10c awaiting the next announcement but it has the potential to run at any time. There is the possibility of an announcement on Monday & will be too hot to enter. It has been pulling back about 10% after the rises recently.

If markets are turbulent overseas next week & there is no announcement then there is a possibility of entering in the 9's. I am a long term holder & it is very tricky & risky to enter at the moment even though I know where SP is heading. It is not nice being down 5-10% when you enter. You might have to dip your toes in & make a part entry at 9.9-10c then build your position accordingly.

I am not selling any of my shares at 10c either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.