DRA 0.00% $1.86 dra global limited

am i too late to the party?, page-8

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Geez APJ not much reason to be holding.

I'll be looking for 2012, 75k at around $800 or so. Gold price $1800 (make of it what you will, I think it will be higher). Thats about 75m minus exploration, development and other costs. Also got to factor in some execution risk and the hedge so that 75m figure will be lower. As 2012 progresses tho no reason 2013 shouldn't be looking bright.

Thats the production side of things but then you've got the exploration side which is coming along swimmingly. They're defining a high grade open pittable resource.

I'm looking for the share price to head back up to 1.90, loiter around there or between here and there for a while or both and then for a definite break thru 1.90 and higher after some time. Thats seems to be standard protocol for the DRA chart since GFC and the fundamentals are backing it.

I'll be looking to hold onto my parcel for a while here unless we see some sharp spikes upwards I might look at taking some profits (probably selling out I don't have that much :( ) depending on whats happening.

I might sound a bit cocky but like I said i think it is well positioned here.

A trip back to the 1.20's is not out of the question though if we see the broad market and/or the gold price getting the shakes.

Anywayz, just idle speculation. Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 320 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.