ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Previous posters have covered most of the points I had written...

1. 82 Posts.
    Previous posters have covered most of the points I had written down. I had a few additional points which I noted.

Hurrell during his off script comments, commented the company is now more self sustaining and with a new sense of focus. He noted that in the past ADO was subject to vagaries of customers changing prioities and management changes within customers which adversely affected the progress of mix and go projects.

Jef V made note of the focus to go from more of EXPLORATION of the technology ( mix and go) to a focus on the EXPLOITATION of the mix and go technology. Jef credited Tamara M with this statement and the focus on developing medical devices with Cook. Interestingly with Cook it was mentioned there are multiple projects and the USA headquarters are taking a interest, but timeline is indefinate as early days yet.

Jef V is enthusiastic about Mix and Go and its potential. IMO he would be a good and effective salesman to insitutions as he has the passion and ability to explain to newcomers a difficult concept in simple terms to spark some interest.

Hurrell Also mentioned that they need to do a better job of selling ADO to the investment community. A shareholder also mentioned they need to get the website in better shape, easier to navigate, upto date, more professional? CFO took note.

Financing and how it is handled over the next 6 to 8 months is going to be important is the biggest issue at the moment IMO. According to the new CFO, the Jan 17 payment to Diasource Vendors is covered from existing business cashflow. After this there were no clear answers as they are working on it. They have to cover the earn out which is due in April 2017 and I presume another regular payment in July 2017. I would like to see a clear plan and execution on this critical aspect sooner than later. I hope they are thinking outside the box and looking all options, renegotiation of the earnout terms with Diasource vendors, script rather than cash. Looking to attract backers who understand the potential of the technology and will take a strategic holding with the ability to finance the earnout. (Not Bergen)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.