AMA 5.77% 4.9¢ ama group limited

Bernsterz, your 100% correct on the dividend, quite often...

1. 429 Posts.
    Bernsterz,
    your 100% correct on the dividend, quite often companies make me cringe when you know they can add value to the company by reinvesting in growth, I need to remind myself about that when holding all shares to see if they are in a position to pay it.
    As with contacting them and receiving a satisfactory reply don't hold your breathe I've been trying for two months and have given up.
    The only reason I've researched AMA is a conservative broker I know attended an investor meting last year and completely loved it and promoted AMA and Ray Malone strongly, adding weight to the recommendation is he personally bought alarge position in the high 90s but time and time again I'm coming up against information that doesn't seem to justify the SP .He is already down a considerable amount since his recommendation.
    Example AMA paid higher premiums for Gemini 7.5 x and approx. 4 x for the previous business's
    My explanation for this is Andy Hopkins and his twin brother are master business builders and skilled negotiators of the highest calibre. You see they built Gemini up before in the UK and sold to Nationwide and kept the name. Now as we speak he is building up Gemini again in the UK .The methods they use remind me of a private equity firm tarting a company up and off loading it after its already run past its best. The Hopkins are just simply brilliant and their ability at timing when to enter and leave is superb. Most business's the Hopkins bought into Gemini were on the rocks one example was the purchase of Platinum Collision Centres who they picked up for next to nothing after they were liquidated.
    My point is I'm starting to believe the Hopkins and early shareholders are the biggest winners here , I know Hopkins has performance targets to meet to gain the full amount of the deal but either way he has already done well.
    The broker I know will attend their next meeting and will be asking questions that truly need to be answered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $88.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $621.3K 12.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2640656 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 768999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.