AMA 5.77% 4.9¢ ama group limited

Have to agree here , it looks more like a report for Mum and Dad...

1. 429 Posts.
    Have to agree here , it looks more like a report for Mum and Dad shareholders, there is too much missing also at the end of the day 0.5c dividend is making this SP look overvalued unless they have the correct readings on growth.
    Just one more point about the economies of scale with Body Shops , Gemini I believe now has overheads that compare with traditional body shops if not more time will tell friends in the game are telling me they are matching Gemini s buying power on consumables , phone lines and services plus rent at times beating it , also Gemini lease all their premises and also other bodyshops have increased work off big supppliers, Hopkins purchased most of the Body Shops a few years ago , they are now entering a period where maintenance costs are going to start having an ongoing impact .
    I do believe consolidation will continue with Body Shops and eventual business shrinkage due to anti accident technology but I don't believe it will be as prosperous as when Hopkins built up Gemini.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $88.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $621.3K 12.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2640656 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 768999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.