AMA 4.08% 5.1¢ ama group limited

AMA calls in bankers to mull options, page-14

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Vestor I understand your frustration but its not wise to shoot the messenger Ru is an industry stalwart who won a prize for innovation and has numerous contacts.The ACAD sale looked to satisfy a loan covenant, at the end of the day it would be 60 plus mill they wouldn't have if they breached loan obligations I've taken the profit off that ACAD generated as well profit they will not be receiving since the sale. Then the fiasco with Hopkins getting knifed in the back,I'm not saying he is perfect at all but I'm wondering what they have achieved as now they state they are asking the bank for suggestions it reminds me of coaching a junior soccer team and a parent spills the coach because they think he is an idiot then down the track starts asking the sports retailer how to coach the team.It doesn't make sense as these banks do business with opposition and rival concerns there could be a clash.
    There's been no market guidance like there has been in the past I understand it is complicated with covid so we have to nut out for ourselves the pro's and cons.
    My own take is the margins are very thin I will take a guess that capital smarts small repairs shops are making a profit say 175k to 275 k per shop but the large shops are very patchy with a loss , willing to be proven wrong but with work volumes declining and supply issues regarding parts not to mention increased wages it looks risky, be careful with your hard earned cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $90.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $708.7K 14.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 800250 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.