AMA 0.00% 6.0¢ ama group limited

It’s not a case of shoot the messenger, I know exactly who Ru555...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It’s not a case of shoot the messenger, I know exactly who Ru555 is and why he’s here.

I’m not currently a holder either so the downward price movement actually works in my favour as I wait for it to bottom out and look for a potential entry point, though I may never buy again. I’ve been lucky enough to do well off this stock a few times starting back when the price was around 10c so may just count my blessings and move on.

What I can’t stand is people with a clear agenda trying to pass themselves as an objective commentator. Russ is anything but. We are from the same neck of the woods so, like I said I know exactly who he is and why he’s here.

As far as being an industry stalwart well, Russ would like to think so.

Regarding the company goes I agree that the acad sale was potentially out of necessity or at least to relieve debt pressure although they had been talking about focusing on the core business for a while. I assume the Fluid Drive business was kept as it didn’t suit the buyers profile.

Was Hopkins knifed in the back or exposed as corrupt. His hand appears to have gone much deeper into the company pocket than first thought. Along with a few other who are all gone now, hopefully.

Going to the banks for advise isn’t a great visual I agree and can be spun by industry stalwarts whichever way they like. I would still say it’s the right thing to do in their position. Talk to all and see not only what all the options are to fund continued grown while still heavily effected by COVID but also see who will give you the best deal. From what I can gather this is being done across all areas of the business across all supply chains.

It’s a tough time for the industry as a whole facing the same issues with work volumes, staffing costs, tech advancements and insurers trying to squeeze more blood, and a number have gone under. We’ll see where the AMA storey goes next in time. For the moment I’ll sit on the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $63.78K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 501212 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 642240 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.