AMA 5.00% 5.7¢ ama group limited

AMA charts, page-12

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi Sy148 , I'd suggest the big boys will watch and see how the management deal with the various 2020 problems. Loss of IAG work, Drying up of Hail work and re-opening of Victoria. Vic opening won't necessarily help short term as there is no claims back log, and they rely on relatively large numbers to keep all sites full all the time. It may take a while (3-6 months) to replenish supply. When your business model runs on 5% return and your 15% below capacity, its a struggle. Retaining staff is a very real issue as well in this industry. IAG are opening several super center's and will need staff. IAG's business model works well within the industry and I'd expect staff to move, add to this the exit of staff over the past 3-4 months and zero/ very little training of new staff. The entire industry has challenging times ahead and AMA are not immune. Buying shares in strong growth sectors like caravans, local tourism, age care, health care seems like a more prudent options. So I'm not seeing a reason why the above mentioned big boys will enter? I'd love to here other people's logic. Cheers all and have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.