NVX 4.55% 73.5¢ novonix limited

AMA - The fortune teller who predicted 40-60c, page-15

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I agree with Alee
    I think that the economic impact of Covid-19 has been deferred and when the banks start calling in their non performing loans and have to write them off, there will be very little lending done. My bank has dropped my daily transfers allowed from 100k to 20k, so I think they are cautious over a run on the banks. In september I think reality is going to bite hard and show we are living in a fools paradise now. So the ASX is going to take a dive IMO. Against this though I think this sector has an inevitable major growth locked in. So we are in a scenario like the CR scenario we have just witnessed. 3 times now NVX has gone counter intuitive and this share may well be 1 that doesnt suffer a bloodbath starting in September and accellerating thru Xmas. It has me pondering what to do, for now my approach will be to sell down so I am free carried but that can change, of course. I am going to sit until BD because despite all the cynicism this is going to, at the very least, create a lot of interest in this sector. IMO I am not alone there, so I dont think you will see the SP drop significantly before Sept 15th. After that I will consider selling to drop to free carried, but again that all depends on BD. Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.