AMA 5.00% 5.7¢ ama group limited

AMA update. Undervalued 15-22%, page-13

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Really, looking good? What metrics are you basing that assertion on? I'd suggest that new car sales will completely dry up over the next few months and getting the dents ironed out of panels caused by hail, etc, over the last six months will now be extremely low down on the list of priorities for most prospective customers who are now far more concerned with conserving cash and saving their jobs, let alone worrying about rectifying cosmetic damage to their vehicle.

Throw in trying to digest a $375m acquistion on top of the aforementioned and I wouldn't be surprised if AMA brings in the receivers in the next couple months.

The share price has now also fallen beyond a point at which they could have undertaken a raising. If they try to pass the hat around either by way of a dilutive placement or retail offer, it'll be curtains, or at the very least, the price will be down to sub .05c

An investment in AMA is pure speculation/gambling now - sad, I've owned a small parcel for over 10 years.

Ray Malone was a great operator, but he's long gone and his legacy has been destroyed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $272.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $108.6K 1.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 247049 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 79675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.