AMA 6.67% 6.4¢ ama group limited

Hi MrZoom, I appreciate your input, cheers.Will certainly be...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi MrZoom, I appreciate your input, cheers.

Will certainly be interesting to see how this all pans out.

I guess in the case of animal claims and weather related claims, there is still an excess that needs to be paid, which, depending on how long/severe this current crisis lasts will, that payment will almost certainly fall down the list of priorities (provided the car is still drivable post claim related event).

Also, without wanting to seem like a complete negative nelly, I have noticed that with so many people working from home recently, there is considerably less traffic on the road at the moment (at least in Melbourne where I live). Obviously with less traffic on the road, one would also expect there to be significantly less accidents? Or am I missing something?

Again, hard to know how long this whole lock down situation will last, but it will certainly have a negative impact on earnings.

I'm inclined to think the current situation presents a different level/set of circumstances from the GFC.

If you're connected to the industry like you say, presumably you personally know AMA directors and/or board members? Please tell them to buy more shares - it's probably the biggest vote of confidence in the business at these levels!

Thanks again for your input/comments.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $115.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $2.013K 31.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35760 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 11420 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ 98471
Last updated 14.10pm 01/05/2024 ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.