AMA 1.85% 5.3¢ ama group limited

AMA update. Undervalued 15-22%, page-50

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi MrZoom,
    I don't know alot about the share market and how it work's but I'm trying to understand and learn shares.
    But I do know a bit about the automotive industry. Now I do believe AMA, Capital Smart work off volume more to the point small to medium repairs. Now correct me if I'm wrong them small to medium repairs are at a fixed price? Many of Mum and Dad shops have given the fixed price model a go but very quickly realize it's a very thin line from making money and losing alot of money very quick.

Insurance companies look at one thing. How much money can we save, like all businesses. But how long can AMA keep up with the fixed price rate that only works on small and hi volume work.

How was AMA going pre Covid 19? We're they making money or losing money. If they were losing money I would have to say they are going to be in for a very bumpy ride in the next few months as the small to medium work will be at a minimum.

Insurance companies do look for a shop's that can do volume for them, to look after there customers and do quality safe work. Yes that's true but I don't think they will ever have a repairer no matter how big the repairer dictated a rate for repairs, but this is only my opinion!

No mater how much the rate rise is unfortunately fixed pricing is a recipe for disaster. Again only my opinion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $95.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $178.9K 3.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 245528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.