AMA 8.89% 4.9¢ ama group limited

I’ve been saying on other forums and threads that we are IMHO in...

1. 33,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    I’ve been saying on other forums and threads that we are IMHO in store for the Roaring 1920s and then some, the likes of which, we have never seen. If it survives, AMA will obviously be part of that.

I think Sydney and Melbourne will possibly be the largest recovery story or economic recovery stories in the world, not that they deserve it (their politicians definitely don’t) but I think apartment living will be down valued massively after the virus is over. AMA will need to think about its locations for growth.

So the living conditions in Australia (stand alone houses from $1 million AUD to over $2 million entry level) in affluent suburbs might get sought after as great value after the virus subsides while they remain stand alone low density living, in places like Sydney North Shore and SE Melbourne/ Glen Waverly.

it is hard nigh impossible to pick a bottom and I would want to see a reduction in Western world case load and fatality rates before wading in myself (I am however in a lockdown city: if I was in London I may be more momentously optimistic), but it will recover in a U IMHO with a high right parabolic jump up but pls DYODD.

If AMA survives, it could go back to $1 and beyond but it has to survive and looking at management, I hope so but some doubts remain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $88.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $79.24K 1.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 305646 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 59999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 252935
Last updated 15.38pm 21/05/2024 ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.