AMA 5.13% 4.1¢ ama group limited

Hi Matthec7,I actually have a relationship with the industry, so...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Matthec7,

I actually have a relationship with the industry, so I do know a lot about this.

Through the GFC & the recession in the early 90’s the smash repair industry was the one constant.

Fact of the matter is, no matter what happens in any economy people need their vehicles for everyday life.

When their has been a global downturn in the past I have actually found people are more inclined to get their vehicle repaired, because they need to look after the asset, because they can’t afford to replace it.

I take onboard what you are saying in regards to excess & lack of travel. 2 counter arguments to this are in every accident, only 1 party has to pay the excess, as the not at fault party are payment free. However as a result of the accident the at fault party also has to get their car fixed to cover the other vehicle in the claim. So claims accident claims are unaffected by recessions. Secondly people will be much more inclined to use their own vehicles during this time rather than use public transport.

Also animal claims have been at all time lows. They are due to begin again very shortly with the recent rain Eastern Australia has experienced.

With the consolidation of the industry over recent years, once animal claims take off again, there will be wait times of months. I am already seeing this regionally in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $74.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $77.38K 2.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 968635 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 249999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.7¢ 1034066
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.