TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

I like the story and I want to believe that TAW is going to be a...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I like the story and I want to believe that TAW is going to be a lithum giant in the future but upon doing a little research into their partner AMAL, I am somewhat skeptical.

Here are my reasons why-
    1) First of all their website looks like a high school student made it for a homework assignment. For me, a companies website is a reflection of the company itself. If these guys cannot get a professional website made which looks legit, how can then get Mitsubishi to sign a contract to buy their lithium?
    2) The boss looks like he is an Indonesian from a rich family. He has had an array of companies/positions over the years and I think his family back in Jakarta is bankrolling the operation. This could be a good thing or it could be a bad thing. For me it sets off the second set of alarm bells.
    3) They are listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange rather than the ASX. The Singapore Stock Exchange has less stringent checks and balances than the ASX (which is not saying a lot when there are some super sketchy companies listed on the ASX) and they have already been delisted/taken off the exchange (I am not sure which) for a period of time due to a money dispute.

These are my views from what little research I have conducted. I am hoping fellow TAW followers out there to set me straight and give a more in depth break down of TAW's partners - because for me TAW is a solid company with a great future and I am wondering why they aligned with AMAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.