TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Some of the comments on AMAL are fair comments, and AMAL...

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    Some of the comments on AMAL are fair comments, and AMAL management do have alot of room for improvements. Just wanted to say that AMAL and TAW are in partnership and some of the comments here does not exhibit true partnership spirit. When 1 partner is down with some issues, a good partner will try to help and if direct help is not possible, stay at the side & support instead of throwing stones at it.

For the record, I hold almost equal number of shares in AMAL and TAW. Hence, I am rather neutral in my view of both companies. Even in a merger, I will be supportive of whoever that is capable to lead the merged entity - without any egos involved. Perhaps being Chinese/Asian, I do hold of view of not biting the hand that feeds me. Without AMAL/Tjandra, Tawana would not be where it is today. Don't get me wrong, AMAL needs TAW for excellent delivery capability and TAW do need AMAL for the mine, ready-to-go licenses and existing infrastructure that provides quicker time-to-market than usual. Both companies are in the same boat. They should be working closely together for mutual benefits, tolerate/work around each other's issues and not fight with each other. I do believe the companies understand this well and are working well together - which is why I am still invested.

Personally, I don't think this is the right time to discuss merger and fight over who should lead. Let's get the lithium and tantalum off the ground, deliver our promises to Burwill, upgrade the resources, get the companies onto the radar of media/analyst/market and lock in good revenue/profit/dividend for the respective shareholders. Let's leverage each other's strengths and tolerate each other's weaknesses and make this partnership works for everyone. Let's talk about merger in 2019/2020.

Have a good day and let's hold patiently for the SP to rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.