LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Amanda's compensation...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    An article discussing Amanda's compensation compared to other CEO's in other business...

It is a pretty fair article showing the three year gain on Lynas to be 222%... What the article didn't provide are the intangibles such as strong leadership in difficult times and how Amanda built integrity into the company from her very first day. That is paying off big time as the investigation unfolds...

Is Amanda over compensated? Not in my book, even with all of the excitement of the committee's investigation and the very possible approval coming down the pike I would still wager that Amanda has plan B in mind. In any event things are sure to be exciting on the 27th, I hope this meeting is a good as the last one... JMHO...

Here is a summary but the read is pretty good...

In Summary…

We compared total CEO remuneration at Lynas Corporation Limited with the amount paid at companies with a similar market capitalization. As discussed above, we discovered that the company pays more than the median of that group.

Importantly, though, the company has impressed with its earnings per share growth, over three years. Even better, returns to shareholders have been plentiful, over the same time period. So, considering this good performance, the CEO compensation may be quite appropriate. CEO compensation is one thing, but it is also interesting to check if the CEO is buying or selling Lynas Corporation Limited (free visualization of insider trades).

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/does-lynas-corporation-limited-asx-041016132.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.