WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Amani v Blackcraig, page-3

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    I tend to agree with you BoonTime in that Blackcraig will be the first drilled once treasury funds are secured in conjunction with our Companion Equity. It's my understanding ME is quite keen on Blackcraig and was bemused when the market washed over those 30% Zn, 9.1% Pb, 7.4% Cu and 36.1g/t Ag rock chip results. Another moment where WKT was bashed by the group I suppose.

Anyway the old-timers didn't dig down 150m into hard rock and expecting to go further only to be pulled up by constant ground water that became so problematic they gave up. Not a problem for the modern mining methods of today. If drill results were to confirm a resource of this depth an open cut mine would be required costing anything either side of $1B to establish. Not a bad problem for WKT Management to have.

Is an open cut mine a genuine possibility? Well IMO yes! The Scotland Exploration Update Announcement on 4th of June last year shows that the ground magnetic survey shows interpreted structural lineaments parallel to historical mine works. In short, lava flow from a source. Now I'm not about to suggest a potential VMS target like the 3 we already have in our Northern Ireland gold project, but lava flow is lava flow. I guess we'll have to wait for those drilling results. DYOR.

p.s. Any takers for Amani?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.