WKT 6.67% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

As an investor - I'd like to see our first mine up and running...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    As an investor - I'd like to see our first mine up and running and producing profit and dividends before we get tooooo carried away with the next site.

However while the build team is working on get the graphite mine up and running - the management team should be looking at further business growth, not just sitting there watching a mine getting built.

Africa is the next frontier when it comes to resources. The employment and revenue it is going to bring into Tanzania is going to have the Tanzanian government salivating. Now that the WKT management is good with the government officials why not continue to leverage that relationship with a second self funded site starting to dig in 3-5 years?
    How close are these sites to each other? Could they share resources like skilled labor or mobile plant for efficiency?
    The down side is eggs in one basket. Africa is unpredictable and while Tanzania has been more and more stable you never know what disruption the international power brokers could cause.........Nigeria for example has never really benefited across the entire country with all the oil and they still struggle with religious and rebel militant groups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.1¢ $244.2K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 200933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.