WKT 4.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Good Morning @Natos Reposting without the baiting comment. Do...

1. 15,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6665
    Good Morning @Natos

Reposting without the baiting comment.

Do you understand WKT is selectively mining the same host material?

This very different from selectively mining two different mineralisations that can be seen visually.

It is going to be extremely different to visually identify the contained graphite in each sample unless WKT is going to employ someone to test every meter as they mine to determine if sample a is 3% or 20%.

Think about this for a minute, WKT needs to mine 1.2mil tonnes of graphite where only 280k tonnes met the required TGC to be feed through the production facility. the ore body varies in width and TGC content across the whole orebody. IMO WKT has no chance of successfully selectively mining, it will be diluted where they will most likely achieve a TGC graphite feed of 10-15%.

Just to help you out. Gold mining uses selective mining, they complete infill drilling during mining to determine the best area's to mine, I don't believe WKT has allowed for any additional drilling as part of their DFS or mentioned the company intends to employ a contractor to determine the grade that is being mined. Are you able to provide a source?

@semi retired How much do you think WKT will raise this week. the US$12mil ($15.5mil AUD) for the Equity plus the companies working capital? or are you expecting the company to raise say $5mil and issue a SPP to raise the additional funds required?

Just out of interest, why didn't the T6 and Mike Elliot raise the $13.75mil like they did with the Nordic bond launch, What has changed in your view for these investors to reconsider?
    I hope it wasn't a case of these investors going to WKT's data room, like all other investors who have walked about from funding the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $14.53K 111.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113599 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 157846 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ 24256
Last updated 15.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.