In my opinion the anti vac groups are running out of...

1. 22,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    In my opinion the anti vac groups are running out of excuses,options and new doubts and think they know better than most of the medical establishment and health care professionals then why would you go to hospital for anything,some people choose to believe the world is flat or the moon landing was fake and that is their choice that is not based on good information.The covid vaccines have been used on humans for 12 months now and as with other vaccines the adverse effects show up in the first 12 weeks ,the argument that something might show up some year down the track is a nonsense after the testing that has happened,if large numbers of people used the same argument against the 14 other diseases that vaccines have been controlled in Australia then many thousands of people would have died or become incapacitated.

The wellness brigade have a lot to answer for promoting cures they have sucked a young cohort of especially young woman and raise doubts about covid without any responsibility for outcomes or honesty,when a friend of mine's son become ill with a curable disease he listened to his friends who claimed it could be cured with diet ,unfortunately when his parents got him to the hospital it was too late and he only lasted a few days.

Agree with you on obesity and smoking is legal but people still choose to suck in lethal substances in the face of scientific facts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.