IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Amateur Presentation/Humility

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Global Head of Investor relations, Stuart Roberts, I have to let you know the quality of the presentation slides you had made is really atrocious. A high school student would be able to make a better presentation than that. It might sound harsh but this is the absolute truth.

Furthermore, on the brief of the company, slide 49, of your' detailed presentation', PBMD has an avg. volume of 63,000ADRS avg. for the past 12 months. Sadly, I am sure it much lesser than that, a quick check with official NASDAQ website of google finance would be in the region of 14,000-15,000, substantially lower than what you claim.

I do not know if it is an intentional or a genuine mistake, but please make sure you have the facts correct, especially for something so transparent and being the 'HEAD OF GLOBAL INVESTOR RELATIONS'. It does not sit well with many shareholders and potential shareholders for you to have such a mistake. Honesty goes a long way, and especially for PRR, the goodwill and trust between the board and shareholders is paper thin now.

This brings me to the next point. You mentioned you are proud that the American investors liked your presentation, as well as the direction it is going. Your 'first' achievement was that you were JUST 1 PENNY SHORT. Sounds familiar?

The PBMD as of today is trading at USD0.85 per ADR. Are you still full of yourself in this accomplishment? Both the ADR and ASX listed shares are lower than when your presentation and change in company direction was announced. Please, in future, until you have managed to really garner real support from shareholders, and achieving real results in satisfying the NASDAQ listing requirements then blow your own trumpet. We shareholders like the idea, but at the very end of the day, we are all still licking our wounds, and we do not need a new 'GLOBAL HEAD OF INVESTOR RELATIONS' to start telling us he has achieved so much after joining PRR.

Humility goes a long way. More importantly, I do believe in PRR, but going about bragging how wonderful the company is or your achievements are is absolutely no use. We have heard, seen these for the past few years. What we want is truth and honesty from you and the board. Most importantly, we want PRR to succeed from its R&D. Not from spin without substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.