BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

amayampampadidoodah!, page-26

1. 1,218 Posts.
    (I see a couple of others have replied since I began writing this, but I'll post anyway)

Hey Marsi, I can understand you're a bit frustrated, but look at it this way:

The report was delivered this week - about 1 month late. We don't know what promises the ministry made about when it would be delivered.

Is it just possible it was promised a couple of weeks ago? And that if it had come on time, rau would have been able to get the upgrade completed? I suspect so.

Is it also possible that the ministry ran late because of preoccupation with an election? I suspect so.

Rather than thinking we have been lied to, perhaps we should assume the team are doing their best, in spite of the delays which were obviously totally out of their control. Ever seen a government department run on time in Australia? Not sure I have for a while either!

I'm not saying its not frustrating. It is, but we are probably not the only ones frustrated. I suspect the company are just as frustrated with these kinds of delays, and probably even more so with the decline of the sp.

Anyway, next year is fast coming...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.