BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

amayampampadidoodah!, page-79

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Ok Sydneysider interesting post, however still did not mention your motivation. Why bother following the markets especially these smaller stocks that you cannot short, if you have such a view. I would suggest you go to the forex and start buying up the USD if you have this belief.

My view is, and this is even without looking at the chart howerver am familiar with the highs of the AUD. In the not too distant future will again test the high and more than likely break through (cup and saucer pattern). Increasing interest rates in au. next year almost guarantees that. The U.S. I do not think would be game to lift theres as they are still faultering on break down of the whole economy.

Yes there is a little strength in the USD at the moment and was expected to be oversold at some point. But this little counter trend rally shall die and the primary trend down will recommence at some point.

However this is not the place to be talking your talk, I would say the general forum is a little more appropriate.

Re the politics of Bolivia, RAU has been there for some years now and have already established a good relationship that will take them through

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.