BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi Sydneysider,I like to read your posts and you give me a more...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi Sydneysider,

I like to read your posts and you give me a more balanced view on RAU but I must admit that your posts would not make no difference in my oppinion on RAU as I have made up my mind a few years back to put my money on RAU and will hang in there and it is worth noting that RAU is taking risk in Bolivia but so other foriegn companies such as cover dAlene invested 175mil in San Bartolome then you have Apex Silver invested 850mil for siver/lead/zinc mine that is now owned by giant Japanese Sumitomo then there is giant Indian Jindal that has commited 2billion+ over the next decade in Iron Ore project at El Mutun, so when I read this report I am more convinced that I would rather take risk with the big boys that have made a fortune taking risk and putting money rather than following some journos that only job is writing reports and make no maney and probably on the verge of being broke, but I hope you keep us informed with your other informations or oppinion as it is great to have two sided debate....very much appreciated.
    Have a good one.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.