BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Dear readers - sorry in advance for this long post - I got a bit...

1. 134 Posts.
    Dear readers - sorry in advance for this long post - I got a bit carried away.

CT - leaving rau aside for a moment, do I take from what you are saying that all western based companies should avoid sovereign risky countries like Bolivia for ever? If so doesn't this mean the populace in these countries will be forever be relegated to "never developing" status, that their levels of education, health, etc will continue to be at the lowest end of the spectrum?

Shouldn't western based companies (and their investors, banks and shareholders) be encouraged to go into these countries (admittedly with their eyes wide open) and help these countries exploit their natural resources so everyone can be a winner? Gone are the days I think due to the advances in communication, the internet, etc that companies can ignore their social and enviornmental responsibilities because they simply won't get away with it - information moves too fast, and they will be brought to account.

I don't think any shareholder of rau thinks Amayapampa is a walk in the park to develop. Shareholders have elected (yes they weren't forced to) to buy rau shares because they see some potential profit. They see a bunch of people who know more about bolivia than anyone on the rau thread (at least as i can discern) and as a board and mangement team (not just JK I am guessing, unless RAU is also a dictatorship) have decided to proceed. Like any management decision, you get it right sometimes and you get it wrong sometimes - only time will tell. You seem to think your crystal ball is so superior to anyone elses (including rau board and management) that they need to get out now and stop wasting shareholders money - that (I think) is your opinion. It just so happens that others hold different opinions contrary to yours but you seem to think that they must therefore be the RAU HC PR squad and need to exposed for the fraudulent activity they are conducting (ie duping poor little HC people about RAU). Strange...

As a matter of curiosity CT have you conducted this level of campaign against any other company on HC? I find it hard to think that RAU in your opinion is so fundamentally worse than every other company on the ASX that RAU is your chosen one.

Anyway, like most others I continue to watch the skirmish between yourself and the so-called RAU PR squad - I am sure I could use my time better though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.