BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Good points Tin - RAU are still working on FNQ gold and tungsten...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Good points Tin - RAU are still working on FNQ gold and tungsten projects but yes there is risk in Bolivia. However they are there and working with the Bolivian government and communities and having the recent letters from the Bolivian Government is good. Are they over the line - the answer is not yet.

But RAU are there on the ground and doing the work know how they are going - I am unlike most as I first starting getting involved in RAU because of Bolivia and not the Aussie projects and are happy the way they are going with it as I feel that Bolivia are keen to get mining companies to start up and Republic are there - along with many other international mining companies.

Because RAU has done much work over there when the world was suffering the economic crisis RAU are in front of the pack in new projects in Bolivia and they are working hard and getting closer if those letters are any indication.

And yes you would think this risk is already included in the share price and with the releases last week you could think that RAU is possibly over sold as both gold projects - Bolivia and FNQ are progressing

Hoges in darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.